"I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE PEOPLE AT ACCUSOFT WORK VERY WELL TOGETHER TO COME UP WITH SOLID SOLUTIONS TO CUSTOMER ISSUES."
High-speed ISIS scanning SDK
- Enables complete control over all high-speed ISIS®-driven scanners supported by EMC Corporation's PixTools®
- Scan directly to memory
- Resolution from 50 dots-per-inch (dpi) to over 2400 dpi
- Automatic feeder, printer/endorsers, and transparency units are supported
- Interface using SCSI, USB, serial port, video, parallel port, GPIB, and proprietary interfaces
- Access and control high-performance scanners from Canon, Agfa, BancTec, Bell & Howell, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Inotec, Kodak, Microtek, Minolta, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp, Umax, and others
- Manage PixTools driver locations
- Support scanners with multi-stream technology
- Simultaneously capture any two images from each scan (color, grayscale and/or bitonal)
- Depending on the scanner, can enable duplex (front and back) and/or multi-streaming. Duplex with multi-streaming yields four images per sheet.
- Scanning modes could include full-color, black-and-white, grayscale, binary or RGB color dropout.
- Compress to standard document image file formats, including:
- TIFF (Raw, Packbits, Binary CCITT Group 3, G3 Modified, Group 4)
- Color and grayscale JPEG (24-bit sequential and 8-bit sequential)
- In .NET, also output to:
- In ActiveX, also output to:
- License ImagXpress for decompression, conversion, or display of the file formats above, plus support for many more
- Add on PDFXpress for PDF support
- Add on ScanFix Xpress for advanced bitonal image cleanup such as dot shading removal, line removal, character smoothing, inverse text correction, and hole punch removal